- Was There a Second Target in Areva CEO Rubout Plot?
- Was Cancelled Sex Trap Aimed at Fired Areva CEO?
- Plunge in Areva Nuclear Prospects Triggers Hit on CEO
- Why Westinghouse Targets Georgia and South Carolina
- Pesky Facts About the Westinghouse AP 1000 Nuclear Reactor
- Nasty Business Backdrop to Areva – EDF Blood Feud
- Pondering Nuclear “Advance Funding” and a Jamaican Vasectomy
- Fearing the Link Between Civilian Nuclear Power and Illegal Weapons
- Areva Offers Bizarre Explanation for Olkiluoto Construction Fiasco
- Exploring the Geography of the So-Called “Nuclear Renaissance”
- Moody’s Calls New Nuclear Power Plants a “Bet the Farm Endeavor”
- French Nuclear Company Offers Bribe to Scurvy News Correspondent
- Explaining Private Sector “Hostility” to Investing in New Nuclear Power Plants
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s Proposed Nuclear Loan Guarantees
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s State of the Union Speech
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Nigel describes the widely varying status of the 66 nuclear plants said to be “under construction” and reports that nearly 60% of them are in just three countries: China, India and Russia.
Nigel combines Moody’s notorious assessment of nuclear investments with the lyrical philosophy of Lil Wayne to introduce the Nuclear Socialism New World Order.
A representative of “the largest designer and builder of nuclear reactors in the world” offers Nigel a bribe to change the focus of his reporting.
After misunderstanding Elizabeth’s reference to hostility, Nigel explains private sector fears about investing in new nuclear power plants.