- Was There a Second Target in Areva CEO Rubout Plot?
- Was Cancelled Sex Trap Aimed at Fired Areva CEO?
- Plunge in Areva Nuclear Prospects Triggers Hit on CEO
- Why Westinghouse Targets Georgia and South Carolina
- Pesky Facts About the Westinghouse AP 1000 Nuclear Reactor
- Nasty Business Backdrop to Areva – EDF Blood Feud
- Pondering Nuclear “Advance Funding” and a Jamaican Vasectomy
- Fearing the Link Between Civilian Nuclear Power and Illegal Weapons
- Areva Offers Bizarre Explanation for Olkiluoto Construction Fiasco
- Exploring the Geography of the So-Called “Nuclear Renaissance”
- Moody’s Calls New Nuclear Power Plants a “Bet the Farm Endeavor”
- French Nuclear Company Offers Bribe to Scurvy News Correspondent
- Explaining Private Sector “Hostility” to Investing in New Nuclear Power Plants
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s Proposed Nuclear Loan Guarantees
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s State of the Union Speech
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Nigel and Frenchy discuss the bitter antagonism between Areva and EDF while waiting to board a flight to Paris.
Ophelia’s interview of Elizabeth quickly bifurcates into parallel monologues about nuclear “advance funding” and Nigel’s misogyny.
Elizabeth does a guest appearance on her friend Ophelia’s interview show, and says the U.S. decision to promote nuclear energy to various Middle East regimes “may ultimately be regarded as one of history’s most imprudent acts.”
Nigel asks his “French connection” about construction problems on the first new reactor job in Finland, and triggers an emotional outpouring of excuses.