- Was There a Second Target in Areva CEO Rubout Plot?
- Was Cancelled Sex Trap Aimed at Fired Areva CEO?
- Plunge in Areva Nuclear Prospects Triggers Hit on CEO
- Why Westinghouse Targets Georgia and South Carolina
- Pesky Facts About the Westinghouse AP 1000 Nuclear Reactor
- Nasty Business Backdrop to Areva – EDF Blood Feud
- Pondering Nuclear “Advance Funding” and a Jamaican Vasectomy
- Fearing the Link Between Civilian Nuclear Power and Illegal Weapons
- Areva Offers Bizarre Explanation for Olkiluoto Construction Fiasco
- Exploring the Geography of the So-Called “Nuclear Renaissance”
- Moody’s Calls New Nuclear Power Plants a “Bet the Farm Endeavor”
- French Nuclear Company Offers Bribe to Scurvy News Correspondent
- Explaining Private Sector “Hostility” to Investing in New Nuclear Power Plants
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s Proposed Nuclear Loan Guarantees
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s State of the Union Speech
Monthly Archives: June 2011
An actress hired to impersonate Areva’s fired CEO tells Nigel the details of a sexual entrapment plot designed to humiliate her.
Nigel and Frenchy’s conversation about plummeting support for nuclear energy in Europe and Japan abruptly ends when it turns to Areva’s fired CEO.
Edwin admits to Elizabeth that being able to bill customers years before project completion makes Georgia and South Carolina prime candidates for nuclear.
Elizabeth interviews a Westinghouse representative, and discovers some pretty shaky business prospects for the new reactor design.