- Was There a Second Target in Areva CEO Rubout Plot?
- Was Cancelled Sex Trap Aimed at Fired Areva CEO?
- Plunge in Areva Nuclear Prospects Triggers Hit on CEO
- Why Westinghouse Targets Georgia and South Carolina
- Pesky Facts About the Westinghouse AP 1000 Nuclear Reactor
- Nasty Business Backdrop to Areva – EDF Blood Feud
- Pondering Nuclear “Advance Funding” and a Jamaican Vasectomy
- Fearing the Link Between Civilian Nuclear Power and Illegal Weapons
- Areva Offers Bizarre Explanation for Olkiluoto Construction Fiasco
- Exploring the Geography of the So-Called “Nuclear Renaissance”
- Moody’s Calls New Nuclear Power Plants a “Bet the Farm Endeavor”
- French Nuclear Company Offers Bribe to Scurvy News Correspondent
- Explaining Private Sector “Hostility” to Investing in New Nuclear Power Plants
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s Proposed Nuclear Loan Guarantees
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s State of the Union Speech
Tag Archives: pro-nuclear
A representative of “the largest designer and builder of nuclear reactors in the world” offers Nigel a bribe to change the focus of his reporting.
After misunderstanding Elizabeth’s reference to hostility, Nigel explains private sector fears about investing in new nuclear power plants.
Correspondents Elizabeth and Nigel discuss the unpopularity of Obama’s 2012 budget proposal of $36 billion in government loan guarantees for new nuclear plants.
Correspondents Elizabeth and Nigel discuss the “clean energy” emphasis of President Obama’s State of the Union speech.