- Was There a Second Target in Areva CEO Rubout Plot?
- Was Cancelled Sex Trap Aimed at Fired Areva CEO?
- Plunge in Areva Nuclear Prospects Triggers Hit on CEO
- Why Westinghouse Targets Georgia and South Carolina
- Pesky Facts About the Westinghouse AP 1000 Nuclear Reactor
- Nasty Business Backdrop to Areva – EDF Blood Feud
- Pondering Nuclear “Advance Funding” and a Jamaican Vasectomy
- Fearing the Link Between Civilian Nuclear Power and Illegal Weapons
- Areva Offers Bizarre Explanation for Olkiluoto Construction Fiasco
- Exploring the Geography of the So-Called “Nuclear Renaissance”
- Moody’s Calls New Nuclear Power Plants a “Bet the Farm Endeavor”
- French Nuclear Company Offers Bribe to Scurvy News Correspondent
- Explaining Private Sector “Hostility” to Investing in New Nuclear Power Plants
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s Proposed Nuclear Loan Guarantees
- Scurvy News Discusses Obama’s State of the Union Speech
Tag Archives: Areva
Introspective in retreat, a shaken Nigel wonders if he was the real target but concludes that Madame Lauvergeon was hardly undeserving.
An actress hired to impersonate Areva’s fired CEO tells Nigel the details of a sexual entrapment plot designed to humiliate her.
Nigel and Frenchy’s conversation about plummeting support for nuclear energy in Europe and Japan abruptly ends when it turns to Areva’s fired CEO.
Nigel and Frenchy discuss the bitter antagonism between Areva and EDF while waiting to board a flight to Paris.
Nigel asks his “French connection” about construction problems on the first new reactor job in Finland, and triggers an emotional outpouring of excuses.
A representative of “the largest designer and builder of nuclear reactors in the world” offers Nigel a bribe to change the focus of his reporting.